Back by popular demand is our Ranch Special:
- Archery Aoudad $2000: 2 days meals and lodging included
- Unlimited Hogs: 2 days meals and lodging included. $500 (you save $250). You clean and skin.
- Free youth hog hunts: 1 per household, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Canceled Hunts for Sale: These Hunts are free range with no Trophy fees!!
- 2ea Aoudad and hogs: 1 Aoudad any size or sex and unlimited hogs. 2 days, meals and lodging included. Regular price $3300 ea. Deposits paid $700ea. You pay $2500 ea. Good for 2016 or 2017
- 2ea Whitetail: $2500 1 Buck any size, 1 doe and hogs. 3 days, meals, lodging and open bar.
- Free Range Axis $2400. 2 days meals lodging and open Bar.
- Free Range Black Buck. 2 days meals lodging and open Bar.
- Aoudad/Axis or Black Buck combo $5200. 1 Aoudad any size and Axis or Black Buck. 4 days meals, lodging and open bar plus hogs. These hunts are first come first serve. Deposit amounts are flexible to meet your needs. Check or credit cards accepted. No hunt will be booked until the deposit is paid.
- Click here for a Printable Version of 'Back by Popular Demand'
All hunts come with our exclusive shot guarantee.
If you don’t get a shot you get to come back for a free hunt. All you pay for is lodging!
Other Trash Rack Specials:
- For 2016 all Axis Buck and Black Buck Male hunts will include 1 free doe. $2700 meals and lodging included.
- ****Hog Hunt Special****
For a limited time
First come 2-Day all inclusive (meals/lodging) , unlimited hogs.
$400. Book with a 50% deposit.
830-313-2833 or 830-313-1020
- Click here to see more ...
Give me a call at 830-313-1020 or call La Nita at 830-313-2833.
Trash Rack Outfitters (TRO) is a family run ranch and is located 40 miles north of Del Rio, Texas (home of beautiful Lake Amistad) on highway 277 or approximately 50 miles south of Sonora on highway 277. Our terrain ranges from mesquite and cedar flats with an abundance of oak to steep bluffs with sage, pinion pine and cedar. The flats have Texas White Tail Deer, Turkey and Hogs. The hillsides and bluffs also have the Deer, Turkey and Hogs as well as the exotic species including large herds of Aoudad. We have some of the largest Free Range Axis Deer and Black Buck Antelope in Texas. We also offer limited high fence hunts as well.
Please remember that you will NEVER be charged any TROPHY FEES while hunting with us!
The terrain in Southwest Texas is plentiful, a beautiful place to go to get away from the rest of civilization with very little cell phone reception. A perfect place to hunt Whitetail Deer in South Texas. To walk outside in the morning and look out at rolling hills, with little, to no foliage, and drive 5 miles down the road and see a very green pasture with a mountain or canyon as a backdrop, there is always something to look at.
While sitting in one of our single or double man blinds, whether you are hunting Texas Whitetail, Turkey, or any of our other native or and exotic animals you never know what you might see. You may see a porcupine hunting for food, a family of doves fighting over corn, a group of turkeys scavenging corn, or a hog hunting for water. No matter where you are on our land you will see all kinds of wildlife, keeping every moment of every hunt a wide-eyed, exciting, once in a lifetime experience for any hunter.
Our lodge is a Five Star facility and all of our hunts include meals, lodging and an open bar.
We love to have youth hunters, novice hunters, and no-frills hunters. Whatever you want for your hunt we're here to give you the best hunting experience we can!
- Satellite TV
- Trophy Texas Whitetail Hunting
- Texas Exotic Hunts
- Aoudad hunts
- Rio Grande Turkey
- Texas Dove Hunts
- Whitetail Hunts
- Novice Hunters
- Experienced Hunters
- Youth Hunters
- Axis Hunts
- Black Buck Hunts
- Corporate hunting packages
- Group hunting packages